Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just 5 more pounds...

If I received a nickle for every time I heard someone say "I can't wait to lose just 5 more pounds so I can find the perfect outfit" I would be a wealthy woman. If you are like me, you probably think that the number on the scale is the dictator of your fashion woes...take heart, there is a way to release this finicky, mean old dictator who keeps you down. Do you know that understanding your body type, shape and size is the first key to finding garments that fit and enhance your beautiful shape...no matter what size, or how many pounds you'd like to change on the scale. A quick trick to helping you feel great is to take a trip to your favorite lingerie store and choose a proper fitting, pretty new bra. Don't be shy to ask for a fitting...most women are wearing an incorrect size in their undergarments which can instantly add 5 or more pounds to their frame. Find the best fit you can afford and feel great knowing that under those winter layers is something pretty and sexy just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment